Welcome to the Penson School Council Webpage! School Council is a great place to get together with other parents, teachers and the community to talk about educational issues at our school. Everyone is welcome and child care is provided at during council meetings. Our meetings are held every third Tuesday of the month 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. in the library during the school year. Upcoming Dates: March 20, May 15, 2018.
The purpose of the School Council is:
• Support the activities of the school
• Advise school personnel and the Board with respect to school related matters
• Provide liaison between the school and the community
• Perform any duty delegated to it by the Board
* Please note: meetings will be cancelled and rescheduled if weather falls below -25 and/or there is blowing snow. Meetings will also be cancelled if the buses are cancelled on that day. Please check website for meeting cancellations and new times.
*If you would like to attend and need childcare during the meeting, please call the school by 9:00 am on the day of the meeting, and we will arrange it for here at the school.
- Thank you to the 2017-2018 Penson School Council Executive -
Chairperson - Lisa Arlint
Vice Chairperson -
Secretary/Treasurer – Sarah Hyatt
Alberta School Council's Association website: www.albertaschoolcouncils.ca