2020-2021 School Supplies List
Hythe Regional School
All HRS students are required to have a pair of clean running/athletic shoes (no skater shoes) for Physical Education. It is a policy of the school that no outside shoes are worn in the school.
- All students are requested to bring a box of Kleenex and disinfecting wipes for their classroom.
- Students may also want to have headphones and a water bottle for use at school.
- Students in grades 7-9 are also required to purchase a $10 lock from the school library. Students may use the same lock for the three years they are in junior high.
Your teachers at Hythe Regional School are excited to offer the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2020/2021 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
THREE WAYS TO ORDER:
1. ONLINE*: You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca
. This site is best compatible with Firefox or Chrome.
When you order your child’s back to school kit online, our school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
*Place your online order in June 2020 and you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win $1000 in groceries and you’ll automatically be entered to win a
free kit. Daily supply kit giveaway from June 1st to June 30th. Winning kit order numbers will be posted on our school-start FB page early July. https://www.facebook.com/School-Start-1415365238551173/
2. PHONE: You can call the customer service centre at 1-800-580-1868 to place your order over the phone.
3. MANUAL ORDER FORM (for school delivery only): You can print and fill out the order form below and return to the School Start office with payment to 1317 – 43 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 2A3. Please make cheques payable to School Start.
The CALL CENTRE IS AVAILABLE if you have any issues ordering online. 1-800-580-1868
TWO DELIVERY OPTIONS:
1. The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to your house. Because the kit (s) are delivered to your home, you will have the ability to:
- Pre-label your child’s supplies
- Add supplies to your order for your child in another school
2. The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to the school in August before your child arrives, labeled with his/her name on the School Start Package.
Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2020 ($5 late fee will apply after August 1, 2020). Please note after October 1st, you can call in to the office to place your order.
Thank you for your support!
Order online at www.schoolstart.ca or print the form below and use it as the supply list for that grade if you are purchasing the supplies somewhere else.
Hythe Regional School
2020-2021 School Fees still to be determined