2019-2020 School Supplies List
Hythe Regional School
All HRS students are required to have a pair of clean running/athletic shoes (no skater shoes) for Physical Education. It is a policy of the school that no outside shoes are worn in the school.
- All students are also requested to bring 2 boxes of Kleenex for their classroom.
- Students in grades 7-9 are also required to purchase a $10 lock from the school library. Students may use the same lock for the three years they are in junior high.
Your teachers at Hythe Regional School are excited to offer the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2019/2020 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
Your school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
- We will be sending you a specific grade level supply list order form.
- This order form has a Starter Package (consumable items) as well as a list of other Required Items. The Required Items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
- You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca. Visa & MasterCard are accepted.
Place your order online in June and you will automatically be entered for a
chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
When using e-commerce sites, please ensure your browser is
Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Firefox or Chrome.
- Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2019 (a $5 late fee will be applied after
August 1st, 2019).
- There are 2 delivery options:
Option #1: Deliver kit directly to your home.
- You can pre-label your child's supplies before school starts.
- You can also order supplies for any children who attend another school.
Option #2: The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to the school before your child arrives, labeled with his/her name on the School Start Package.
If you have any questions, please contact School Start firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph: 1-800-580-1868.
Order online at www.schoolstart.ca or print the form below and use it as the supply list for that grade if you are purchasing the supplies somewhere else.
Hythe Regional School
2019-2020 School Fees
Announced in the spring of 2017, the Alberta Government's Bill 1: An Act to Reduce School Fees will cover basic instructional supplies at Peace Wapiti Public Schools, defined as textbooks, workbooks, photocopying, printing and paper. Additional revenue provided by the province will cover Career and Technology Foundations (CTF) fees for students up to Grade 8. Peace Wapiti Public School Division does not charge Transportation fees. For more information, read PWPSD's School Fees Policy online: Policy HIAF: School Fees HIAF.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Basic Instructional Supplies||$0.00|
|Technology User Fee||$0.00|
|Alternative Program Fees||$0.00|
|Fees for Optional Courses:|| |
|Early Childhood Services||$0.00|
|Activity Fees:|| |
- Grande Prairie Nitehawk Ski Trip
|Lunch Supervision and Noon-Hour Activity Fees||$0.00|
|Non-Curricular Goods and Services:|| |
|Other Fees to Enhance Education||$0.00|
* Non-Curricular Travel costs vary by the destination and length of the trip.