PWPSD Students: The Tri-District Wellness team is asking you to get creative.
Using the supplies in your home, create a drawing, painting, sculpture, or any other form of art to show how you are supporting your mental health at home.
- This district-wide contest is open to students in ALL grade levels.
- All participants will be entered into a draw for a chance to win one of four e-gift cards to Chapters.
- Contest ends Friday, May 29.
- To enter please take a picture of your submission and email it to Lacy Schramm of the Tri-District Wellness Team: email@example.com
Don't forget to include the following information:
- Your name, age and grade level.
- The school you attend.
Winners will be notified by email during the first week of June.
Please note: The winning artwork and other entries may be published following the contest.