"The best thing about Christmas is..." is the theme of PWPSD's 5th Annual Christmas Card Art Contest – open to PWPSD students in Grades 1-3. Each year, PWPSD cycles the contest by grade division.
Students must submit their artwork to their teacher on or before Friday, November 23. Artwork can be completed outside of school hours, but must be submitted to Central Office by the teacher.
- Must be student of a Peace Wapiti Public School, enroled in Grades 1-3.
- Artwork theme: "The best thing about Christmas is…"
- Artwork size: 8.5" x 11" white paper (standard letter-size paper). Your drawing should fill the page. Do not fold the page or create a card. Your drawing will be scanned and reduced to fit a digital card layout. Do not include words or titles.
- Artwork must be in colour (no pencil drawings)
- The back of the artwork must include the following information: Student's first and last names, grade, teacher's name, school name.
Submit artwork to the teacher by Friday, November 23, 2018.
A $100 pizza party for the winner's class. The winner will be announced during the first week of December.
The official contest poster is attached as a printable PDF.
Artwork submissions will be gathered by classroom teachers and placed in a large envelope, without folding or creasing, and labeled: "Central Office Art Contest, c/o Angela Sears." Envelopes will be collected from school offices by the internal courier pick-up on Monday, November 26, 2018.