Each year, the PWPSD Christmas Card Art Contest cycles by Grade Division.
A PDF of the poster is included below.
Who can participate?
This year, the contest is open to students in Division 2: Grades 4-6.
“The best thing about Christmas is…”
Artwork can be completed outside of school hours, but must be submitted to Central Office by the teacher via the PWPSD internal courier.
Submit artwork to your teacher by Thursday, November 21, 2019.
A $100 pizza party for the winner’s class.
The winner will be announced during the first week of December.
Teachers, please gather and place your class submissions in a large envelope, without folding or creasing. Include your name, your class grade, and your school name on the back of the envelope.
Address the envelope to “Central Office Art Contest, c/o Angela Sears" and drop it off at your school office.
Envelopes will be collected from school offices by the internal courier pick-up on Monday, November 25.
- Must be student of a Peace Wapiti Public School, enrolled in Grades 4-6.
- Artwork theme: “The best thing about Christmas is…”
- Artwork size: A full sheet of 8.5” x 11” plain white paper (letter-size paper).
- The artwork should fill the page. Do not fold the page to create a card. Do not include words or titles.
- Artwork must be in colour (no pencil drawings).
- Include your first and last names, grade, teacher’s name and school name on the BACK of the artwork.
Good luck, students!