PWSD's 2016 Christmas Card Art contest is open to PWSD students in Grades 7-9.
Theme: “The best thing about Christmas is…”
Deadline: Students must submit artwork to their classroom teacher by Friday, November 18, 2016.
Artwork can be completed outside of school hours, but must be submitted to Central Office by the teacher.
• Must be student of a Peace Wapiti Public School, enroled in Grades 7-9.
• Artwork theme: “The best thing about Christmas is…”
• Artwork size: A full sheet of 8.5” x 11” plain white paper (letter-size paper).
• The artwork should fill the page. Do not fold the page to create a card. Do not include words or titles.
• Artwork must be in colour (no pencil drawings).
• Include your first and last names, Grade, teacher’s name and school name on the BACK of the artwork.
Prize: A $100 pizza party for the winner’s class.
The winner will be announced during the first week of December.
Artwork submissions will be gathered by classroom teachers and placed in a large envelope, without folding or creasing, and addressed to: “Central Office Art Contest, c/o Angela Sears.”
Envelopes will be collected from school offices by the internal courier pick-up on Monday, November 21.
To download a printable PDF of the Art Contest poster, click here.