Online registration is here! Register your child for school from the comfort of your own home.
As of March 10, 2016, Peace Wapiti Public School Division (PWSD) will offer online registration for new students for the upcoming 2016-2017 school year, provided by InfoSnap. Avoid long line-ups at the school office. Register your child for school using our simple online process.
It's easy. Here's how:
- On PWSD’s website, www.pwsd76.ab.ca: Click the Schools tab, and then click the Register Online button.
On your school’s website: Click the Registration tab, and then click the Register Online button.
- Click the Create Account button. Complete the form to create your InfoSnap account.
- Once your account has been created, you will be directed to the online registration form.
- Enter the student's first and last names, and their date of birth. Click the Add Student button.
- Follow the steps to complete the registration form.
- If you have missed any important information, you will be prompted to enter it.
- Click the Submit button to complete the online registration.
- You will be directed to a Submission Confirmation page. If you would like to register another child, click the New Student Registration link. You will be asked if you would like to "snap" (share) your information from the first form, which will save you time. If you are done, click the Save & Log Out link at the bottom of the page.
Registration is not complete until it has been approved by PWSD's Central Registrar. If you are unable to upload a scanned copy of your child's birth certificate, please bring it to the school office. Other documents, such as proof of residency and custody information may be required by the school office.
Kindergarten registration will begin on March 10. Please use the online registration procedure.
Need help? Contact the InfoSnap support line toll-free at 1-866-752-6850.
To access a printable PDF containing this information, click here.